TDK AUDTING and SOFTWARE SERVICES COMPANY LIMITED
TDK Auditing and Software Services Company Limited is briefly called TDK that was collected by the experienced experts whom had been working in the fields of auditing, accounting and taxation. Besides, TDK still has professional teams whom specialize in design and setting up the accounting software to satisfy every managing demand of the business.
TDK’s target is the prestige, the quality of work and is traveling companion together development of business.
TDK’S PROFESSIONAL SERVICES:
A. AUDITING, ACCOUNTING SERVICE:
- Auditing :
- To audit the yearly financial statements of business.
- To audit the report on implemented investment capital for the foundation construction.
- To audit action of projects.
- To audit determination of capital or the value of business.
- To audit obeying the law.
- To audit the value of assets and contribution capital.
- To audit the financial statement when merging or disbanding business.
- Accounting :
- To conduct opening and writing accounting books.
- To conduct and clear up queries of business about auditing the financial accounts.
- To record accounting books and issue financial statements for companies that are newly established or their account systems aren’t stable yet.
- To conduct accounting system organization accordance with business.
- Finance and management :
- To consult compiling investment projects, registering business and establishing new businesses.
- To consult management organization in business.
- To consult establishing and organization the internal controlling system.
- To consult inventory and appraise the value of assets.
- To consult drawing the invested capital.
- To conduct services about equitization for taking part in securities market.
- To analyze financial situation and appraise investment projects of business.
- To consult procedure for making fiduciary contract and collecting joint-venture capital.
- Declaring tax :
- To declare and draw personal income tax.
- To declare and draw business income tax.
- To declare value added tax monthly and draw value added tax yearly.
- To make document for refunding value added tax.
- To conduct procedure about declaring when establishing or disbanding business.
- To consult about many kinds of tax and provide relative documents.
B/ SET UP ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE AND ADMINISTRATION
I. ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE
|a. SUFFICIENT: used in four optional forms of accounting as stipulated enterprises
- General Journal.
- Journal Ledger.
- Journal Voucher
- General Journal Voucher
With books, forms, receipts for financial statements due to current regulations
|b. EASE TO USE:
- The system is built from modules so it is very compatible for the accounting work between various specific tasks of accounting staff. All report can be prepared in Vietnamese, English or Chinese. Built-in online help in order to help user in entering data in case of improper keying.
- All reports and data could be transferred into Microsoft Excel.
- The software operates on windows environment so you could use and copy data file easily.
- The software could operate on each separate computer as well as on Local Area Network and could be set-up easily on various kinds of computer as well as network configuration
| c. COMPLETE
- The software is a general management tool so a large business can manage many departments as well as subsidiaries at the same time.
- The software can re-define the accounting schema when needed.
- The software can automatically entry discount, permit choosing a method for calculating suitable out-warehouse price.
|d. VAT DECLARATION:
The advantage of the software is to transfer automatically VAT Declaration, monthly VAT Declaration through program of Tax Declaration due to bar code but not to need to record data two times
The data is secured according to the right of each user, each group within accounting department. The software is used to support the internal control’s task as well as for reconciliation.
2. FUNCTION :
- Cash management
- Merchandise management
- Material management
- Receivable, payable management
- Fixed assets accounting - General accounting
- Prime cost accounting - Monthly VAT accounting
II. SALARY ACCOUNTING
|| + Collect forms of department timekeeping.
+ Calculate salary.
+ Calculate allowances.
+ Calculate income tax and deduction items (social insurance, health insurance).
+ Print pay-slip for each worker.
+ Print advance form of mid-term salary.
+ Print payment form of last-term salary.
+ Print general form of salary for each department